November - Our month of Glory
"According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not. For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land ; And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts. The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.". (Haggai 2:5-9) (KJV)
I believe that God is seeking to launch us individually and as a church into a new dimension of His glory.
I believe that we are about to step into a new season, a season of renewal, a season of signs, miracles and wonders that the creatures have been waiting for. So our focus this month will be:
• To believe God to bring each one of us to a place of renewal in our relationship with God.
• To believe God to rekindle Holy Ghost fire in our lives
• To believe God to renew hunger for God and love for the affairs of His kingdom in us
• To believe God for the release of the supernatural amongst us
• To believe God to show His glory in you as an individual and to take the glory for every aspect of your life
November - Prayer Points
1. Lord I thank you for my life, for good health, for my family, my friends, my church and for my work - take all the glory
2. Lord thank you for all the good work you are doing in me, thank you for all my needs that you have met and for every good thing you will still do - I give you praise
3. Lord for my sake and according to your word please shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land. Let all the forces in them yield to me and work in my favour in Jesus mighty name
4. Lord let there also be a shaking in and around me and let everything in me and around me that is not planted by you fall to the ground and be removed in mighty Jesus name
5. Lord please have mercy on me, perfect all that concerns me and restore into my life everything stolen, lost or distroyed in Jesus mighty name
6. Lord in the mighty name of Jesus shine your light on me and let every darkness associated with me flee before me
7. Lord shake every mountain that is on my way, shake every obstacle and every closed door. Shake the kingdom of darkness and their weapons formed against me and let them fall before and driven like the chaff in Jesus mighty name.
8. Lord please show your glory in my life, let me not fear, let me not be ashamed and let the world see that I serve a living and a miracle working God in Jesus mighty name
9. Lord empower me in a new way, show me your divine plan for my life, please Lord touch everything I do and let there be much harvest in Jesus mighty name
10. In the name of Jesus I declare that November is my month of GLORY. My God will reveal himself in my life, manifest His beauty like I have never seen it before, and I shall dwell in peace in Jesus mighty name
11. I declare that this is my season, my miracle will be perfected, my joy will flow like a river, nations will call me blessed in Jesus mighty name
12. I declare that I shall not lack silva nor gold and anything that I need as vehicle to reaching my destiny in Jesus mighty name
13. Join your faith with your neighbour’s and pray for him that God will reveal Himself in his life, bring him out of all troubles and make him a testimony to God's glory
14. Still in joint faith, decree into his life in the mighty name of Jesus that all his fears will go, that his ashes will turn to beauty, his shame to glory and his lack to abundance.
15. I plead the blood of Jesus, the mercy and the goodness of God over every aspect of my life and over my family and I confess that it shall be well with me in the name of Jesus
16. Father God, we pray that you will show your glory in our church. May the glory of this house O lord be greater than the former. May your fame O Lord spread abroad from this house and may nations through us magnify the Lord in Jesus mighty name
I am excited you are on my blog, I hope you enjoy reading what God has given me for you. They are life transforming, empowering and revealing and I am hoping that they will benefit you.
Every one of us created by God has a future, and your future in the plan of God is a beautiful one. You've got worth, you are somebody important, created to achieve something meaningful. you are a blessing to this world.
There is no one useless person created by God; there is something about you worth findin out. I am here to help you find it. I am here to support you discover your purpose, your potentials, and help you break lose from that limitation and help you rise to your highest goal.
You can make it, you can be that man God created you to be.
check out my new book on amazon.com or www.musabako.com
Pastor M Bako
Pastor Musa Bako is the senior pastor of Victory Assembly (RCCG), a dynamic growing multi-cultural ministry in the city of Sheffield, UK. Pastor Musa came into full time pastoral ministry in the RCCG in 1993 after working as a missionary for three years. He was ordained as assistant pastor in 1995 and full pastor in 1998. He is a Provincial Pastor in the RCCG and sought after as conference speaker. The call of God on Pastor Musa is to resource men and women to succeed in life and fulfil the reason for which they were created. With the grace of God on his life, and 22 years in full-time pastoral Ministry, he teaches the word of God with maturity, clarity, and practical insight to help people experience the life-transforming power of God for victorious living. He is a prolific writer and author of several books including the best seller 'I am who God Says I am'. His messages and writings cuts across cultural boundaries. He is a mentor to many in the ministry, an encouragement and a blessing to people from all the continents of the world. Pastors Musa is married to Pastor Eunice Meque Bako and together they are blessed with three children