Welcome to October, our MONTH OF DIVINE PROVIDENCE AND PEACE.
By divine providence I mean the Lord will take charge and oversee your affairs, He will order your steps, He will visit your family, He will visit your career or business, He will touch your finances, He will make your dreams come through and will bring about in your life what only the sovereign Lord can make happen
By peace I mean God will spread His wings over you, He will deal with whatever pain you have right now, He will take care of whatever battle you are fighting right now and will keep you in safety. In this season you will not experience affliction nor suffer loses. You will enjoy Gods presence in an unusual way and will have no cause to worry or be afraid.
"If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely. And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land. And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword. For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you. And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new. And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you. And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people."
Prayer Points for October:
1. Lord I thank you for my life, for good health, for my family, my friends, my church and for my work - take all the glory
2. Lord thank you for all the good work you are doing in me, thank you for all my needs that you have met and for every good thing you will still do - I give you praise
3. Lord forgive me where I have failed you in the past, restore my peace, restore my joy, restore everything destroy or stolen from me, restore my confidence and let people see that I have found grace in your side in Jesus mighty name
4. Lord help me to have and show respect for you in all my dealings, help me to walk in obedience to your Word wherever I am, doing your will and purpose without fear or shame in Jesus mighty name
5. Lord help me to know and experience your presence in an unusual way. May I never feel alone, lonely and helpless in Jesus mighty name
6. Lord I reject all forms of fear and worry and I declare that I shall dwell in safety, I shall not fear and shall not suffer affliction in any form or shape in Jesus mighty name
7. Lord protect me from all evil, let my enemies flee before me, let them that hate me be confused and ashamed in Jesus mighty name
8. In the name of Jesus I declare that October is my month of Divine providence and Peace. And I pray O God that you will take charge and oversee my affairs and order my steps in Jesus mighty Name
9. This is my season of peace, I will not be confused, I will not be depressed, I will not fear, and I will not lack in Jesus mighty name
10. I declare that the Lord will fight all my battles, my enemy will not prevail against me, I will enjoy Divine guidance and help, and the Word of God will prosper in me in Jesus mighty name
11. Lord in the name of Jesus I ask that you visit my family this season, touch my career, touch my business, touch my finances, touch my health and make my dreams come through
12. Lord I decree according to your word that no sword shall pass through my dwelling, I decree peace to my household and prosperity in Jesus mighty name
13. Lord have respect unto me according to your good counsel, make me fruitful, multiply me on all sides, and establish that which you ordained concerning me in this season in Jesus mighty name
14. I decree that anything standing on my way, anything holding me back and anything stopping my blessing be removed now in Jesus mighty name
15. Lord I call on all the forces of heaven and earth to cooperate with me, I call on nations to open to me, I call on this land to yield to me, and I ask that the blessing of Abraham be activated in me now in Jesus mighty name
16. Join faith with somebody and decree into his life that his season of God's help is here. And pray that before October ends, he will experience a life changing miracle in Jesus mighty name
17. In faith with someone, pray for your him/her that according to God's word, he will never experience famine again, that the rain will fall on his land in its due season, his land shall yield her increase, and his field shall yield their fruit. Declare by faith that from today your neighbour will eat bread to the full, and dwell in the land in safely in Jesus mighty name
18. I plead the blood of Jesus and the mercy of God over every aspect of my life and over my family and I confess that it shall be well with me in the name of Jesus
19. Father God, we pray that you will continue to bless us as a church, meet every need in our midst and continue to empower us to fulfil what you called us as a church to do for you in the city and beyond in Jesus name
I am excited you are on my blog, I hope you enjoy reading what God has given me for you. They are life transforming, empowering and revealing and I am hoping that they will benefit you.
Every one of us created by God has a future, and your future in the plan of God is a beautiful one. You've got worth, you are somebody important, created to achieve something meaningful. you are a blessing to this world.
There is no one useless person created by God; there is something about you worth findin out. I am here to help you find it. I am here to support you discover your purpose, your potentials, and help you break lose from that limitation and help you rise to your highest goal.
You can make it, you can be that man God created you to be.
check out my new book on amazon.com or www.musabako.com
Pastor M Bako
Pastor Musa Bako is the senior pastor of Victory Assembly (RCCG), a dynamic growing multi-cultural ministry in the city of Sheffield, UK. Pastor Musa came into full time pastoral ministry in the RCCG in 1993 after working as a missionary for three years. He was ordained as assistant pastor in 1995 and full pastor in 1998. He is a Provincial Pastor in the RCCG and sought after as conference speaker. The call of God on Pastor Musa is to resource men and women to succeed in life and fulfil the reason for which they were created. With the grace of God on his life, and 22 years in full-time pastoral Ministry, he teaches the word of God with maturity, clarity, and practical insight to help people experience the life-transforming power of God for victorious living. He is a prolific writer and author of several books including the best seller 'I am who God Says I am'. His messages and writings cuts across cultural boundaries. He is a mentor to many in the ministry, an encouragement and a blessing to people from all the continents of the world. Pastors Musa is married to Pastor Eunice Meque Bako and together they are blessed with three children
Pastor Musa and his wife Eunice work as the senior and executive pastors of a multicultural church called Victory Assembly a Parish of the Redeemed Christian church of God based in Sheffield UK, a church they pioneered in the summer of 2000. Victory Assembly is a fast growing church located at the heart of the city. Pastor Musa is a teacher of the word and he teaches the word with insight, simplicity and passion. Many lives have been transformed through his ministry. Pastor Musa and Eunice are both blessed with 3 children.