SCRIPTURE & PRAYER POINTS FOR JULY, OUR MONTH OF GOD'S SPEED.
In You, O Lord, I put my trust;
Let me never be ashamed;
Deliver me in Your righteousness.
Bow down Your ear to me,
Deliver me speedily;
Be my rock of refuge,
A fortress of defense to save me.
For You are my rock and my fortress;
Therefore, for Your name’s sake,
Lead me and guide me.
Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me,
For You are my strength.
Into Your hand I commit my spirit;
You have redeemed me, O Lord God of truth
Prayer Points for July 2012
July - Prayer Points
1. Thank God for the gift of life, good health, for all your needs that are met and for every good thing He did in your life since the start of 2012.
2. As we enter into the month of July pray that every good work that God has started in your life will come to full maturity.
3. I declare that July is my month of God's speed and I decree that anything standing on my way, anything holding me back and anything stoping my blessing be removed in Jesus name.
4. I declare that this month my God will remember me, will answer my prayers speedily and make my joy full in Jesus name.
5. Dear Lord command all my dreams, desires and expectations to manifest speedily in Jesus name.
6. Dear Lord deliver from all forms of delay, from shame and from anything that causes pain in Jesus name.
7. Lord protect me and my family from losses, from the arrows of the enemy and let me rejoice in your salvation in Jesus name.
8. I declare that July is my season harvest, my season of results, my season of manifestation, my season of restoration and transformstion in the name of Jesus.
9. I declare in the name of Jesus that wherever I go from today, men will favour me, doors will open for me and anything I touch will prosper.
10. I Decree that failure is not my portion, lack is not my portion, sickness is not my portion and I shall not be associated with any form of oppression in Jesus name.
11. Joints hands with somebody and decree into his life that in this month God will empower him to achieve the impossible.
12. In the name of Jesus I release my destiny helpers and I ask that Angels, my ministering spirits, should bring them forth. In Jesus name.
13. In the name of Jesus I decree that I will eat of the good of this land, therefore I call on the forces in the land to coorporate with me, I command that this city should yield it's increase for me, I release that which is my portion in the name of Jesus.
14. I plead the blood of Jesus and the mercy of God over every aspect of my life and over my family and I confess that it shall be well with me in the name of Jesus.
15. Father God, we pray that you will continue to bless us as a church, meet every need in our midst and continue to empower us to fulfil what you called us as a church to do for you in the city and beyond.
I am excited you are on my blog, I hope you enjoy reading what God has given me for you. They are life transforming, empowering and revealing and I am hoping that they will benefit you.
Every one of us created by God has a future, and your future in the plan of God is a beautiful one. You've got worth, you are somebody important, created to achieve something meaningful. you are a blessing to this world.
There is no one useless person created by God; there is something about you worth findin out. I am here to help you find it. I am here to support you discover your purpose, your potentials, and help you break lose from that limitation and help you rise to your highest goal.
You can make it, you can be that man God created you to be.
check out my new book on amazon.com or www.musabako.com
Pastor M Bako
Pastor Musa Bako is the senior pastor of Victory Assembly (RCCG), a dynamic growing multi-cultural ministry in the city of Sheffield, UK. Pastor Musa came into full time pastoral ministry in the RCCG in 1993 after working as a missionary for three years. He was ordained as assistant pastor in 1995 and full pastor in 1998. He is a Provincial Pastor in the RCCG and sought after as conference speaker. The call of God on Pastor Musa is to resource men and women to succeed in life and fulfil the reason for which they were created. With the grace of God on his life, and 22 years in full-time pastoral Ministry, he teaches the word of God with maturity, clarity, and practical insight to help people experience the life-transforming power of God for victorious living. He is a prolific writer and author of several books including the best seller 'I am who God Says I am'. His messages and writings cuts across cultural boundaries. He is a mentor to many in the ministry, an encouragement and a blessing to people from all the continents of the world. Pastors Musa is married to Pastor Eunice Meque Bako and together they are blessed with three children