Prayer Points for May 2012
1. Thank God for the gift of life, good health, for all your needs that are met and for every good thing He did in your life since the start of 2012.
2. Thank God for the start of a new month and for every good thing He plan for you in the coming weeks.
3. Pray and ask God to be there for you in May, to lead you every step of the way, and to help you succeed in your work, relationship and in whatever you do.
4. Join hands with somebody and agree that in the month of May God will do a special work in his or her life and he or she will be a testimony of God's goodness and grace
5. Still holding hands with somebody, decree that their exectations will come to pass speedily.
6. Lord deliver me from all forms of lack, from all forms of setbacks and from every delay in the name of Jesus.
May - my month of Sufficient Grace
7. I declare that the month of May is my month of Sufficient Grace. And I declare that my struggle is over, and every debt is paid for. I decree that this month things will work out for by themselves.
8. I decree that this is my season of Sufficient Grace. God will step into what I can't handle, will take over my fight, will replace every weakness with strength and make every barren situation fruitful in Jesus name.
9. In the name of Jesus I over turn every defeat to victory, I decree that all closed doors against me be opened, and every missed opportunities restored. I declare that every frustration is over in Jesus name.
10. In the name of Jesus I release my destiny helpers and I ask that Angels, my ministering spirits, should bring them forth. In Jesus name.
11. In the name of Jesus I decree that my testimony has come, my miracle will be complete, my victory will be sure and my strength is renewed in Jesus Name.
12. In the name of Jesus I decree that I will eat of the good of this land, therefore I call on the forces in the land to coorporate with me, I command that this city should yield it's increase for me, I release that which is my portion in the name of Jesus.
13. I plead the blood of Jesus and the mercy of God over every aspect of my life and over my family and I confess that it shall be well with me in the name of Jesus.
14. Father God, we pray that you will continue to bless us as a church, meet every need in our midst and continue to empower us to fulfil what you called us as a church to do for you in the city and beyond.
I am excited you are on my blog, I hope you enjoy reading what God has given me for you. They are life transforming, empowering and revealing and I am hoping that they will benefit you.
Every one of us created by God has a future, and your future in the plan of God is a beautiful one. You've got worth, you are somebody important, created to achieve something meaningful. you are a blessing to this world.
There is no one useless person created by God; there is something about you worth findin out. I am here to help you find it. I am here to support you discover your purpose, your potentials, and help you break lose from that limitation and help you rise to your highest goal.
You can make it, you can be that man God created you to be.
check out my new book on amazon.com or www.musabako.com
Pastor M Bako
Pastor Musa Bako is the senior pastor of Victory Assembly (RCCG), a dynamic growing multi-cultural ministry in the city of Sheffield, UK. Pastor Musa came into full time pastoral ministry in the RCCG in 1993 after working as a missionary for three years. He was ordained as assistant pastor in 1995 and full pastor in 1998. He is a Provincial Pastor in the RCCG and sought after as conference speaker. The call of God on Pastor Musa is to resource men and women to succeed in life and fulfil the reason for which they were created. With the grace of God on his life, and 22 years in full-time pastoral Ministry, he teaches the word of God with maturity, clarity, and practical insight to help people experience the life-transforming power of God for victorious living. He is a prolific writer and author of several books including the best seller 'I am who God Says I am'. His messages and writings cuts across cultural boundaries. He is a mentor to many in the ministry, an encouragement and a blessing to people from all the continents of the world. Pastors Musa is married to Pastor Eunice Meque Bako and together they are blessed with three children
Pastor Musa and his wife Eunice work as the senior and executive pastors of a multicultural church called Victory Assembly a Parish of the Redeemed Christian church of God based in Sheffield UK, a church they pioneered in the summer of 2000. Victory Assembly is a fast growing church located at the heart of the city. Pastor Musa is a teacher of the word and he teaches the word with insight, simplicity and passion. Many lives have been transformed through his ministry. Pastor Musa and Eunice are both blessed with 3 children.